What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Watching season 3 of The Last Kingdom, it's so good. I liked the other seasons but after 5 episodes, this is easily the best yet. 

I don't hate Uhtred and disagree with everything he does like the previous seasons. Pacing is slower but it still moves quickly. Skade is a babe. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Watching season 3 of The Last Kingdom, it's so good. I liked the other seasons but after 5 episodes, this is easily the best yet. 

I don't hate Uhtred and disagree with everything he does like the previous seasons. Pacing is slower but it still moves quickly. Skade is a babe. 

Season 3 was good but would still probably put it behind 1,2. Only because after 3 seasons of alfred belittling utrird after all hes done, gets alittle tireing.

On 3/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, skywindO2 said:

It amazes me that the site doesn't get more love and awareness. Absolutely one of my favorite shows on television. 

There is a scene in episode 9 that is one of my favorite of the entire show. I won't say anything else about it, but it's pretty great

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KManX89 said:

I just started a new vampire show on Netflix called Immortals, liking it so far, though it seems the lines are poorly-dubbed.

It looked it even from the trailer.

I went the other way and watched The Order

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm doing my first run-through of Lost. Never saw it back in the day as it was airing while I was in college and I didn't have cable. One of those shows I always wanted to see but kept forgetting about. 3/4 through season 1 and it's excellent!

Season 1 is outstanding.  One of the best seasons of TV ever.  After that tho... 

47 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

That's a shame to hear. I hope I'm more easily amused than you are lol. That usually tends to be the case but we'll see

Yeah def check it out.  Scattered throughout the seasons are some truly spectacular episodes.  I just have tremendously high standards.  LoL

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

That's a shame to hear. I hope I'm more easily amused than you are lol. That usually tends to be the case but we'll see

I really liked it all the way through, from what I remember, the first 3 seasons in particular were all great. The only reason I haven't rewatched is because 20+ episode seasons are such a thing of that past. Committing that much time per season means a lot of filler unfortunately. It was definitely my gateway into television as a serious medium for story telling and I suspect it was for a lot of others as well. I have a lot of fond memories of getting together in college with a big group to watch it back in college.