What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Doing a Deadwood rewatch to get ready for the movie. The season one finale where Olyphant's character beats the absolute crap out of the woman's father and then threatens him to send anyone to the camp is one of the most bada** things in tv history.

36 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Gilmore Girls. It’s my wife’s favorite show ever so I told her I’d watch it. Really like it. Love the writing and I’ve got a small crush on Lauren Graham now.

Anyone else seen it? I’m in season 3.

My wife will rewatch it on Netflix as background noise every year or two.  Agreement on Lauren Graham, but I routinely felt the daughter should have been punched in the face.

Just got done w/ Season 4 of Lost. I can see why people may not like it as much. SPOILER AHEAD for a decade old season.....  The moving the island thing is beginning to get a little too Sci-Fyey for me even. I don't mind that stuff but it did seem a little corny. Wasn't the biggest fan of them flash-forwarding also. I hate how they showed things prior to them happening. They might have done this for a reason that I may find out in S5 and 6 but those are my only gripes now. So far, so good!!.... except the music. Man, it's bad... really, really, really bad but to the point where it's just so corny I have to laugh at it and mock it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 12:18 PM, devils1854 said:

Doing a Deadwood rewatch to get ready for the movie. The season one finale where Olyphant's character beats the absolute crap out of the woman's father and then threatens him to send anyone to the camp is one of the most bada** things in tv history.

I thought the fight between Bullock and Al Swearingian and then him greeting his wife and child after he beat the crap out of her husband was beyond awesome.  And hilarious.

giphy.gif

Edited by Calvert28