Adrenaline_Flux

On 5/7/2019 at 11:42 AM, scar988 said:

Wife and I have a rotation of the following going on:

New Girl

Glee

The Office

Greys Anatomy

And then our normal weeklys. 

I need to start New Girl back up. I feel like I watched several seasons but now that its on Netflix I think I have to watch. The others are all solid

On 5/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, scar988 said:

Friends. That 70s Show. Both of them should last you a minute. Rules of Engagement is also really good.

You and I are like the same person assuming you actually enjoy all the same shows. Granted they are all wildly popular. 70s Show is pretty underrate imo. Has great re-watch value still

On 4/5/2019 at 3:03 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

Yeah the decisions Rory makes pisses me off.

Seasons 6 and 7 are awful...my wife got me into the show and it was hilarious and recommended I stop after season 5. The banter between the girls and Luke with Lorelei etc, the parents piss me off so much though because my in-laws are Richard and Emily, specifically my mother in law

52 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need to start New Girl back up. I feel like I watched several seasons but now that its on Netflix I think I have to watch. The others are all solid

I really enjoyed the first two seasons of new girl but it took a dip in quality after that.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:19 PM, Fresh Prince said:

I really enjoyed the first two seasons of new girl but it took a dip in quality after that.

the quality goes back up again and is consistently good for the rest of the series

as someone who paused on watching it during the quality dip and then later went back to it, i recommend continuing

12 hours ago, devils1854 said:

How is Supernatural so easy to watch?

Its not a very good show by any means, but Ive watched like three seasons in the past week.

In fairness, it's not a bad show either.  I love how it crosses so freely between the lines of taking itself too seriously and being so meta it actually starts to eat itself with how seriously it doesn't take itself. It's a unique dichotomy. 

Crushed season 4 of Lucifer...meh. I liked the first three seasons well enough, especially for what surprised me in being just a basic police procedural. The first season on Netflix had some nice moments, kept up the comedy, but the shortened season made it feel like some characters were essentially just left out in the cold. 

Also wrapped up season 2 of imposters. Going to really miss that show surprisingly. I was often entertained by it. One of the more underrated shows I had watched in recent years - not a great show, but very enjoyable overall. Still, the two seasons did fairly well together (the side trip to Mexico was a little slow at the start of season 2), and it really did run off largely like one storyline.