What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Crushed season 4 of Lucifer...meh. I liked the first three seasons well enough, especially for what surprised me in being just a basic police procedural. The first season on Netflix had some nice moments, kept up the comedy, but the shortened season made it feel like some characters were essentially just left out in the cold. 

Also wrapped up season 2 of imposters. Going to really miss that show surprisingly. I was often entertained by it. One of the more underrated shows I had watched in recent years - not a great show, but very enjoyable overall. Still, the two seasons did fairly well together (the side trip to Mexico was a little slow at the start of season 2), and it really did run off largely like one storyline. 

I liked Lucifer as well. The side romance between the two other police department workers was super weird though.

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone else watching Chernobyl? Watched the first episode and thought it was outstanding. Can't wait for the rest. 

Watched the first episode at a friends house yesterday and I enjoyed it. Not sure if a care to watch the whole thing tho.

I plan on starting Chernobyl tomorrow. Just finished Veep and also caught up on Barry and Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I still need to watch season 5 part 2 on Arrested Development, but also may start/re-start another show since GoT/Barry/The Chi are wrapping up in the next month or so

22 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone else watching Chernobyl? Watched the first episode and thought it was outstanding. Can't wait for the rest. 

Last night's episode was incredible. That ending is what nightmares are made of. 

Stellan Skarsgaard is going to win awards for this.

Edited by skywindO2

On 5/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, skywindO2 said:

I have watched the 1st ep and I will with hold my opinion unless/until  it is explained how/why the core exploded. That single plot item will determine whether or not the mini doc  is history vs propaganda.

13 hours ago, Madridista said:

Just finished Veep and also caught up on Barry and Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I saw the beginning and very end of Veep.
Dont know the circumstances (might watch it again) - but thought the ending hilarious. No more "Breaking News" for you :)

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Last night's episode (of Chernobyl) was incredible. That ending is what nightmares are made of.

Seriously. Not sure the reason (did the radiation cause the batteries to die out?) but can you imagine being those guys?
And to have a blackout but with sound - was a terrific effect.

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Seriously. Not sure the reason (did the radiation cause the batteries to die out?) but can you imagine being those guys?
And to have a blackout but with sound - was a terrific effect.

I know there is an EMP blast from nuclear explosions but I thought that was only due to the initial explosion but I am far from an expert on the subject.

That was an amazing two episodes of television, I wish I hadn't started watching until the series was over because I can't stand to wait another week for the next episode. 

• Like 1