Zach Ertz traded to Arizona for something called a Tay Gowan and a 5th

EaglesPeteC

I think most of us wanted him to retire an Eagle like BG and Kelce. The writing has been on the wall since we drafted Goedert unfortunately. I really wanted Doug to use a 2TE look a lot like Gronk/Hernandez but it appears that concept has come and gone like Hernandez. He will be forever an Eagle who will probably be one of a few from that SB team that goes into our ring of honor. 

as for Arizona, this adds a whole new dimension to their offense that already has Kirk, Hopkins, Murray, AJ Green, James Connor. I’d love to watch that matchup between TB or Dallas ngl

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

I think most of us wanted him to retire an Eagle like BG and Kelce. The writing has been on the wall since we drafted Goedert unfortunately. I really wanted Doug to use a 2TE look a lot like Gronk/Hernandez but it appears that concept has come and gone like Hernandez. He will be forever an Eagle who will probably be one of a few from that SB team that goes into our ring of honor. 

as for Arizona, this adds a whole new dimension to their offense that already has Kirk, Hopkins, Murray, AJ Green, James Connor. I’d love to watch that matchup between TB or Dallas ngl

Nope. I don't hate Ertz, but having him here with Goedert is the equivalent of Dan Campbell giving Jamal Williams the same amount of touches as Swift. He was preventing the better player from fully spreading his wings. Also, the 2 yard pass to Zach Ertz on 3rd and 5 needed to gtfo of Philly.

Edited by Jeezla