Johnny Nix 2022 2 rounder

Johnny Nix

52 minutes ago, pwny said:

If the Jags have the #1 overall pick and go LT instead of adding the best available pass rusher (or at least trading down), I may do some serious harm to someone. I'm even fine with keeping the second pick another EDGE too.

yep. Zach Harrison isn't the best fit either for what we need at EDGE. 

no need to overthink this. Thibs at #1 and Trevor Penning in the second round if we're going to go OT high again. Gotta think out of him, Walker Little, and Jawaan Taylor that at least 2 of them can develop as starters... right? right?!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

yep. Zach Harrison isn't the best fit either for what we need at EDGE. 

no need to overthink this. Thibs at #1 and Trevor Penning in the second round if we're going to go OT high again. Gotta think out of him, Walker Little, and Jawaan Taylor that at least 2 of them can develop as starters... right? right?!

I agree.  I'd be somewhat disappointed if we took an OT with such a high pick.  If Thibodeaux is there we should take him, because he is the BPA and he also plays a position of need for us.  It wouldn't be a great value to go with an OT so high because we have Walker Little, who most people say is strictly a left tackle.  The team is high on Little, so we would probably be better off trying to find a right tackle later in the draft.  Edge players like Thibodeaux, on the other hand, are very tough to find.  He would look GREAT in teal!