NFC North Chase

incognito_man

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It was always going to be a stacked deck against the Packers this season when looking at their schedule. Teams like the Bucs, Rams and Cowboys have much easier roads to the top seeds. I could see the Packers finishing 12-5 or so and ending up with the No. 4 seed this season. The good news is that our division opponents have the same tough road. 

I really hope people take this into consideration, when we lose games. 

@KC , Balt , Az and Minny is no joke . Cle , maybe Sea with Russ and LAR will be tough fought games too. Even healthy , this stretch is going to be tough. They probably are going to get their a**** handed to them once too. 

Everyone should brace themselves for this stretch. We’re gonna win the division. The only thing that really matters is that we’re healthy , playing good football in the end of the year.

52 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It was always going to be a stacked deck against the Packers this season when looking at their schedule. Teams like the Bucs, Rams and Cowboys have much easier roads to the top seeds. I could see the Packers finishing 12-5 or so and ending up with the No. 4 seed this season. The good news is that our division opponents have the same tough road. 

Also, I think we play better when we don't coast into postseason. Team needs some grit.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Also, I think we play better when we don't coast into postseason. Team needs some grit.

Just wish we had our horses. We should be getting healthier on offense over the next 2-3 weeks, almost back to full strength. On defense, Z is probably done done and the big what-if right now is Jaire. At least getting him back by December would be huge. 

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Just wish we had our horses. We should be getting healthier on offense over the next 2-3 weeks, almost back to full strength. On defense, Z is probably done done and the big what-if right now is Jaire. At least getting him back by December would be huge. 

Yes, if we have our horses in December we have a chance. NFC is loaded, is going to come down to health and momentum to represent NFC this year. There's probably 6 teams that have a legit shot.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes, if we have our horses in December we have a chance. NFC is loaded, is going to come down to health and momentum to represent NFC this year. There's probably 6 teams that have a legit shot.

LAR, ARI, GB, DAL, TB....who do you have as the 6th? 

I do think each division having a team competing for a top seed is going to be a big deal.  I don't think anyone wants the 4 seed.

45 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

LAR, ARI, GB, DAL, TB....who do you have as the 6th? 

I do think each division having a team competing for a top seed is going to be a big deal.  I don't think anyone wants the 4 seed.

6th was Seattle when Wilson comes back (if they make the playoffs). Really, any of the 7 teams that make it have a shot to win it. New Orleans is dangerous enough, too.

Just now, incognito_man said:

6th was Seattle when Wilson comes back (if they make the playoffs). Really, any of the 7 teams that make it have a shot to win it. New Orleans is dangerous enough, too.

ah yes that makes sense.  Yeah NFC is brutal this year. 

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Week 7 looks like a prime opportunity for Green Bay to gain more ground in the NFC North.

GB faces WFT while our division foes take on Tampa Bay, Dallas and the Rams.

at this point the division games and the games vs Tampa/LAR/KC/BAL are gonna decide our season.

GB should be eye-ing the division, but if they get healthy on OL they can push for the 1 seed and bye I think.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

at this point the division games and the games vs Tampa/LAR/KC/BAL are gonna decide our season.

GB should be eye-ing the division, but if they get healthy on OL they can push for the 1 seed and bye I think.

Why would KC/BAL be more important than an NFC opponent?

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Conf record is still more important for seeding. It'd be better to drop one to KC or BAL than WFT.

I was assuming WFT was a must-win.  If we lose to WFT at home, we are gonna lose to 1-2 more good teams we play this year, and we just aren't that good of a team.

Losing to WFT basically means no bye the way I see it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

That would be great, but I think the Packers think they can beat teams on the road.  They gotta be healthy first and foremost.  HFA is huge, and a goal, but they can win a playoff game on the road if they are healthy. Two might be stretching it this year.

Edited by NFLGURU