Week 6 GDT Bills at Titans: Monday Night Football

Trentwannabe

28 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Harris? Nahh…

Running game comes from offensive line play,  and our offensive line has been doo doo. I’m taking what Greg has flashed so far over Harris every single time.

We drastically need to improve our offensive line thing. We have JAGs across the board. We need to get an anchor somehow someway. 

I like how Harris has played so far as a rook, pretty nice player... he's also a threat catching the ball. Behind a line equal or worse than ours. 

Again guys, I'm not replacing Greg. Nor do I think not having a dynamic RB is a key reason we lost. I definitely feel the O-Line was to blame last night primarily, followed by the defense. 

My point on RB was separate in that we could really benefit from a dynamic back. I was speaking hypothetically what our offense would look like with a back like Najee Harris. A lot of us were hoping for an upgrade there and myself and many others had Harris at the top or near the top of their wish list. I went with the a recent example and it's fun to imagine Josh utilizing a dynamic Kamara/Henry back that can do everything.   

Look at the Chiefs, everybody bags on CEH and yet they are now 6th in the league in rushing, even just a cromulent NFL back beyond just bog average/lets be honest below average to kinda bad (Zach Moss is teetering on just being bad) RB could be a huge difference maker for this offense.

If Washington continues to collapse I make some calls about Gibson. 

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Look at the Chiefs, everybody bags on CEH and yet they are now 6th in the league in rushing, even just a cromulent NFL back beyond just bog average/lets be honest below average to kinda bad (Zach Moss is teetering on just being bad) RB could be a huge difference maker for this offense.

If Washington continues to collapse I make some calls about Gibson. 

I think Robinson would be just as good and with the Jags drafting etienne 1st rd they may be willing to move him once they realize their season is lost and could use the draft capital to build up that team as they have so many holes.