NY Raiders 2022 NFL Mock Draft V 3.0

NYRaider

11. Atlanta: Travon Walker | Edge | Georgia

Im honestly not sure i would look at Walker in the top 15 of this draft.  I don't dislike the guy but i personally feel he isn't this type of player to get a almost top 10 pick yet.     I would take Davis at DT in the top 15 before i take Walker if i were going with a UGA player in the top 15. 

Edited by FalconFan13

This draft will be a CB and a bunch of linemen along with a 3T. for Cincy.  I like the pick, but don't necessarily love it at this point.

Given that, I think we have to go Lindenbaum in the first, and Kendrick or the top remaining OT in the second.  The first rounder makes sense, but passing on Lindenbaum doesn't.  If Tyler is gone, then the OT or CB is the most likely pick.  

As much as adding a TE would be fun, we have to protect Burrow first.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No faith in Kendrick Green?

He's been pretty rough this year. I'd be happy with him trying again next year. He definitely has the potential to be a really good C. I just think Linderbaum is too good to pass up. We also have a massive need at OG, so my thinking is to move Green there.