2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

23 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The dumb MPJ contract probably makes not paying Ayton look worse but he’s not a max player.  The Suns aren’t basing their decision by market value thus making him prove it.  

You shouldn’t carry water for an owner being cheap 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Just telling you the facts.  Whether it backfires or not remains to be seen.  

i didn't glean anything from your initial post that made much sense to me, tbh. so i don't know about "the facts." seems like a gamble that is not necessary at all. they can easily lock him up for 5 years rather than getting him on a 4 year deal in restricted. but they did lock up landry shamet it appears! 

30 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i didn't glean anything from your initial post that made much sense to me, tbh. so i don't know about "the facts." seems like a gamble that is not necessary at all. they can easily lock him up for 5 years rather than getting him on a 4 year deal in restricted. but they did lock up landry shamet it appears! 

Not trying to make sense just telling you the situation.  Sarver isn’t paying a guy cause another one got the same deal.  The market says he’s worth the max but the Suns want to see him prove it.

27 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So the Suns signed some bum to nearly 100 mil but won't lock up their #1 overall pick Ayton who stepped up bigtime this past season and plays a position that has an extreme lack of talent in the league?

Suns just doing Suns things.

Mikal Bridges a bum??? 😂😂✋🏻

• Like 1