2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

35 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He looks real solid. Idk when we play but Barnes vs Franz will be one to keep an eye on.

Suggs looks like crap early on but I’m not worried, only 2 games.

Its good to see Scottie thriving. 

I think we have a game early on maybe in a few weeks. Suggs seems alright minus the bad shooting numbers still too early for any overreacting right now. It’s mainly I was told Barnes would be a complete non factor on offense and that seems laughable right off the bat. 

7 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Jokic Offensively was awesome, nothing new there. But sheeesh, his rim protection down the stretch was amazing. Pop even gave Jokic's D a shout-out after the game. He's a simply spectacular basketballer.

MPJ had one of those, "I've no idea where Mike's head is but it isn't here" type games. So many backcuts missed on D, fumbled handles, off balance shots on Offense - all the usual.

To his credit, he hit a clutch 3 down the stretch.

the jokic pass was insane. im still shook 

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It’s early. I was mainly joking cause he hates Suggs. Not like @NYRaider ‘s boy aka the other Jalen is doing that great either.

Jalen Green (through 2 starts)

1st game - 9 points on 4-14 (1-6 3PT) for the second least points of a starter and 6th most on the team and a -37 plus/minus in a 18 point loss.

2nd game - Rockets won by over 30 yesterday, but Green finished with 9 points on 4-11 (1-5 3PT) and the lowest plus/minus fwiw.

Watch Jalen Green play and watch Suggs play, it's been 2 games. I just hope your players quit fighting and throwing gang signs at fans.

Interviewer: So, I saw you were talking a little bit about watching Joe Ingles and kinda learning from watching how he plays. I was just curious who some other people who inspired your game growing up.

Austin Reaves: Joe Ingles is the person I say and it’s not cause I think I play basketball like him. It’s just more that he does everything. He does all the little things. He’s just a very high iq basketball player that makes the right play 90 percent of the time.

@NYRaider

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Interviewer: So, I saw you were talking a little bit about watching Joe Ingles and kinda learning from watching how he plays. I was just curious who some other people who inspired your game growing up.

Austin Reaves: Joe Ingles is the person I say and it’s not cause I think I play basketball like him. It’s just more that he does everything. He does all the little things. He’s just a very high iq basketball player that makes the right play 90 percent of the time.

@NYRaider

I haven't seen Reaves play but Joe is a good guy to model your game after. He's one of the craftiest, highest IQ players in the league. 

• Like 1