2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't think we're talking enough about LaMarcus Aldridge's comeback. Dude is killing it this season.

He was doing similar stuff last year with Brooklyn too before the heart deal. He has a good amount left in the tank.

Is Anthony Davis the most frustrating player in the NBA. You expect so much more from a player that skilled and big and we seen glimpse of it from his Pelicans days and even during the shorten season. So you know he can do it and get there but it always something with him and really just leaves you wanting and expecting more.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eh. I had to deal with the shot selection stuff a lot with Kobe. I have faith he'll turn it around, but you guys need to get a real PG.

Didn't Tatum have to be "de-Mambafied" after his second year because training with Kobe killed his playmaking and shot selection?

Clips sometimes have the same problem with Kawhi and George. Need a natural playmaker.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Is Anthony Davis the most frustrating player in the NBA. You expect so much more from a player that skilled and big and we seen glimpse of it from his Pelicans days and even during the shorten season. So you know he can do it and get there but it always something with him and really just leaves you wanting and expecting more.  

Definitely up there. Bubble AD is kind of who I always thought of as the real AD, even before that showing I thought he was that level guy just underperforming/injuries… but it’s looking more and more like bubble AD was an outlier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

We tried telling y'all...AD the most frustrating dude. On top of the not always showing up, he's constantly leaving games for little injuries.

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I am not joking when I said I'd never wanted the Celtics to trade for Davis. Why we gonna trade a dude who could be a #1 in Tatum for a guy who ain't ever gonna be a #1 in AD?

I mean...how's that working out

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

He somehow made his way to top 75 list.