2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

5 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Jokic in that 3rd was just ridiculous. Think he had 17 points. I was disappointed to his Defense revert to what we've seen in previous years. However, that game winning pass was just ridiculous.

we are watching one of the best to ever do it 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

After watching that play from the Wizards/Nets game again… That coached 100% did that on purpose. That assistant was looking at the ball the whole time and stuck out his hand. Never seen anything like that before 

That's crazy. You're 100% correct, guy just reaches out and deflects the ball randomly. Shouldn't that be a technical foul? I'd assume he'll get fined for it at least.

25 minutes ago, FGK said:

That's crazy. You're 100% correct, guy just reaches out and deflects the ball randomly. Shouldn't that be a technical foul? I'd assume he'll get fined for it at least.

If it would have been called it’s a one shot technical. Haven’t really seen anything about him getting a fine. Just crazy coaches need to sit there ***** on the bench asides from the HC. All those assistants standing up for no reason 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

So when Knicks fire thibs at the end of next season I wonder what team will fall for him again. Probably the kings or magic. 

Why do thibs hay Obi so much. Randle out there running on fumes. He still won't play Obi. 

So happy to see Knicks fans come back down to reality. The noise they were making was ridiculous.