2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

13 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

what a weird system the nba has 

The fan vote is what it is, and more players make joke-votes than actually take it seriously, but the media members who voted Wiggins as a starter when he's the 4th-best starter on his own team (and one of the guys on his own team better than him wasn't voted as a starter) just need the editors to seriously re-evaluate their positions.  The media panel vote is supposed to be there to offer a counter-balance against the popular/fan vote generally being homeriffic (Melo... Melo getting a higher fan vote than either KAT or Gobert is beyond ludicrous), but they failed at that simple task.

I mean, you want to reward the Warriors for being the 2nd-best team in the West?  Cool.  But then why do the Suns have no All-Star starters?  And I say this as a fan of NONE of them.

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Suns fans wanted a starter…. Then they should have voted and voted again. 2 way Wiggins causing men to throw fits….. We’re really in a crazy time 

It’s comical how stupid ppl get over it.  In a year nobody will remember or care who started.

On 1/27/2022 at 7:20 PM, beekay414 said:

Morant an all-star starter before Zion. Had Morant as the #1 player in the class but it's not the way I wanted him to get there before the big guy. 

As did I.  

He is so special and game is continuing to grow.

Zion needs to get healthy, but that seems like it might not happen to showcase how good he could be