2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Need to see more of the Heat, but the way that team is built is really no joke. Bam, Butler and Tucker is one hell of a defensive team and even Kyle Lowry is even a good defensive player. Bench is not great. They would need Herro to have a good season and for Morris to chip in as well. Stay healthy and that is not a team you will want to mess with 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Need to see more of the Heat, but the way that team is built is really no joke. Bam, Butler and Tucker is one hell of a defensive team and even Kyle Lowry is even a good defensive player. Bench is not great. They would need Herro to have a good season and for Morris to chip in as well. Stay healthy and that is not a team you will want to mess with 

The Eastern Conference overall looks like it's going to be a lot better/deeper. The Bucks/Nets are still the favorites but the Heat, Hawks, Celtics, Knicks, and 76ers will all be good this year with the Bulls also being a wild card.

17 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I'd be shocked if this Bulls experiment works

Agreed.  I think they will be a playoff team, likely an 8-10 seed.  If somehow they figure out how to play together they could make some noise.  In the playoffs it comes down to individual performances and Lavine has the ability to carry a team, especially with the solid D around him.  Their team fits together about as good as Clevelands or Sacrmento but they have more talent.  

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I have the Bulls as a fringe playoff team as well but they have talent, especially when Coby White returns.

Their individual talent will get them regular season wins for sure. I just don't think Derozan and Ball fit together well. I also think Lavine thrives more with the ball in his hand and now you got two more ball dominant wings. We will see though. 

• Like 1