2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What's wrong with Killian Hayes? @Sllim Pickens

can't shoot, can't finish over or around length, can't use his right hand for just about anything. i watched him have a 2 on 1 fastbreak last night with a teammate on his left and instead of going down the right side of the floor and making the defender choose a guy to stop he crossed over to his left and got nothing out of it. he makes some nice passes that mostly don't show up in the box score because nobody can hit a shot, but he also makes some really, really bad ones. he's also getting ****ed by casey's rotations where he basically never plays more than 6 minutes at a time so even if he starts to get something going he gets pulled for the cory joseph show

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd guess Weaver knew the team would struggle regardless of who the coach was so he brought back Casey to be the fall guy so they can hire someone they actually want next off-season.

they extended him during the offseason with two years left on his original deal

Kuminga played his first game the other night. Should see time with the G league team. Can’t imagine he will get much time with the main team unless there are blowouts. Wiseman should be back soon as he was cleared to practice and Klay should be back by the end of December. Warriors getting healthy. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Kuminga played his first game the other night. Should see time with the G league team. Can’t imagine he will get much time with the main team unless there are blowouts. Wiseman should be back soon as he was cleared to practice and Klay should be back by the end of December. Warriors getting healthy. 

Kum Bucket was my guy in the draft last year. It's going to take him some time but his upside is as high as anyone from the class.

40 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the last 3 lottery picks to get their 3rd year options declined were all Suns: Jalen Smith, Kendall Marshall and Earl Clark 

lol

Bender, Jackson, and Len too, lol. 

The Suns are like the Jazz, somehow we missed on essentially every early pick we've had but hit on all of our later picks. I'll never forget how hyped I was for the Exum - Burks - Hayward - Favors - Kanter squad, lol.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Idk man Killian looks pretty damn cheeks, lol.

He's 20 years old. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Not saying he's going to be good for sure but I'm not going to be quick to rush, especially when you're part of a franchise that just doesn't know wtf it's doing half the time.