2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's 20 years old. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Not saying he's going to be good for sure but I'm not going to be quick to rush, especially when you're part of a franchise that just doesn't know wtf it's doing half the time.

He's averaging 5 ppg on 25% FG, lol. Interested to see how he nad Cade play together.

59 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Don't judge anyone until they get out of that cesspool of a franchise lol

wtf man we're not orlando

56 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's 20 years old. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Not saying he's going to be good for sure but I'm not going to be quick to rush, especially when you're part of a franchise that just doesn't know wtf it's doing half the time.

the public perception of him is skewed because people see that this is how he looks in "year 2" but they don't consider the context of him not having summer league or preseason last year, being thrust into the worst win now team in league, then getting hurt for 3 months. last night was his 32nd career game i think and if a rookie pg in a normal season was playing like this after 32 games people would be concerned but not screaming that the sky is falling

but at the same time he's been really bad. even the flashes he's shown have been too rare and one dimensional

7 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

wtf man we're not orlando

Your best draft pick of the last decade or so won a ship with another team after being a throw-in for Young Money. That is the basis for all things cesspool from here on out.

Edited by beekay414

6 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

the public perception of him is skewed because people see that this is how he looks in "year 2" but they don't consider the context of him not having summer league or preseason last year, being thrust into the worst win now team in league, then getting hurt for 3 months. last night was his 32nd career game i think and if a rookie pg in a normal season was playing like this after 32 games people would be concerned but not screaming that the sky is falling

but at the same time he's been really bad. even the flashes he's shown have been too rare and one dimensional

Preaching to the choir, my friend. It's a hard time to truly judge project picks with all the chaos and uncertainty that's gone on the last 2 seasons. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Your best draft pick of the last decade or so won a ship with another team after being a throw-in for Young Money. That is the basis for all things cesspool from here on out.

orlando's best two draft picks of the last decade were traded for serge ibaka who was traded less than a year later for terrence ross

5 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

orlando's best two draft picks of the last decade were traded for serge ibaka who was traded less than a year later for terrence ross

Have those draft picks won titles? Were they throw-ins for a man made famous by a prediction and a fluke scoring game? 🤔