Week 6 London Showcase: Dolphins (1-4) vs Jaguars (0-5)

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I admit I haven't watched many Phin's games this year but had no clue they do a RB by committee. Gaskins is a solid back. Not sure why he's not getting majority of the snaps. 

He's not really a every down back but a good receiver out of the backfield which I felt we were going to utilize here with all our receiver injuries.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hate that penalty smh

I thought it was pretty clear. Its not like the TE was moving into the defender that caused the hit. He was just standing there waiting on the ball and the defender caused/intiated the hit to the head. Obviously unintentionally as he was playing the ball but that was a good penalty. I more hate the plays where defender has no choice to hit reciever in head as reciever ducks or runs into him. On that play reciever was not moving got hit in head.

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I thought it was pretty clear. Its not like the TE was moving into the defender that caused the hit. He was just standing there waiting on the ball and the defender caused/intiated the hit to the head. Obviously unintentionally as he was playing the ball but that was a good penalty. I more hate the plays where defender has no choice to hit reciever in head as reciever ducks or runs into him. On that play reciever was not moving got hit in head.

It was obviously incidental as he was going for the ball. If that's a penalty, it shouldn't be

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It was obviously incidental as he was going for the ball. If that's a penalty, it shouldn't be

Just cause it a incidental doesnt make it not a penalty. A linemen never tries to jump and cause a false start but its still a penalty... most hits to a players head are unintentional