Bengals @ Lions

Louis Friend

The defence played really well in the first half.

I thought they would make a move to find a WR by now but apparently they feel the players they have are good enough, for now. 

The Lions have a real chance at the number 1 pick with the Jags winning today.

At this point everyone is remembering the season no one wants to remember. 😳

I feel badly for Goff. He doesn’t do himself any favours but gosh he doesn’t have many options on most plays. 

In the 2022 draft or free agency they need to find a player that excites the fans. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

The defence played really well in the first half.

I thought they would make a move to find a WR by now but apparently they feel the players they have are good enough, for now. 

The Lions have a real chance at the number 1 pick with the Jags winning today.

At this point everyone is remembering the season no one wants to remember. 😳

I feel badly for Goff. He doesn’t do himself any favours but gosh he doesn’t have many options on most plays. 

In the 2022 draft or free agency they need to find a player that excites the fans. 

I was thinking the same thing (very last sentence you said.) This game sucked, these games kind of suck, there isn't one player on the team fans can connect with. Love, buy jerseys, make plays, etc, etc,etc. 

This seems to be by design, Lions had chances to sign players at WR/LB/S and they've chosen who they choose to bring in. I just hope one year I can enjoy the season/play and not wanna look forward to next year by the end of October.... 

* Cool thing is Bengals have become my step child franchise and I root for them often cause of personal friendships/relationships within that organization. They need some help on the interior and maybe just 1 more playmaker somewhere in that offense. A guard/RB before the TDL would really help them out if they're serious about standing up to the Ravens/Bengals. I've never been impressed with my pals taking job's within Ohio or anything affiliated with that ratched land boundary. Though I'm still personally proud of/for them. B|😒

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

I was thinking the same thing (very last sentence you said.) This game sucked, these games kind of suck, there isn't one player on the team fans can connect with. Love, buy jerseys, make plays, etc, etc,etc. 

This seems to be by design, Lions had chances to sign players at WR/LB/S and they've chosen who they choose to bring in. I just hope one year I can enjoy the season/play and not wanna look forward to next year by the end of October.... 

* Cool thing is Bengals have become my step child franchise and I root for them often cause of personal friendships/relationships within that organization. They need some help on the interior and maybe just 1 more playmaker somewhere in that offense. A guard/RB before the TDL would really help them out if they're serious about standing up to the Ravens/Bengals. I've never been impressed with my pals taking job's within Ohio or anything affiliated with that ratched land boundary. Though I'm still personally proud of/for them. B|😒

not only do you suffer with detroit...you choose to suffer with cincy too?? man im sorry. do you watch the jags too (; this really is purgatory. 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, Louis Friend said:

Goff is not a top QB, but he only has 4ft tall Kalif Raymond to throw to. Kind of hard to access our offense when teams know to play the run every down. 

Hes got a top 5 TE and maybe the best receiving back in the league, whom was wide open on that pathetic 4th down play. 

Nobody expected him to come out and play like a top 10 QB but he has been god awful. 

If Dan Campbell had any nuts he would of benched him on pure principle for that play.