Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

That Washington QB is going to throw for 400 yards and rush for 60 most likely.

It's been too long since the defense has had a meltdown, so this is where it's likely to happen.

It'll be like that one terrible game the Packers had against Washington a few years back where they score 40 on us, but struggle to score 20 on everyone else.

Will be lucky if their QB completes under 80% of his attempts.

• Like 3

I loved how we didn't just go one dimensional after everything started slow. We ran the ball to not only take pressure off the beat up o-line but I feel after the first drive in the second half we had the control of the game. Washington does have some studs though. We just have to keep grinding and get healthy. A healthy home win mixed with rams loss (playing the Lions, won't happen) and a Dallas loss (playing a hot vikings team) would be a nice start of the week. oh... and the bears bounce back against the Buccaneers 😁

Also Dunbar has to be called up this week right? He has played in a Barry defense before...

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I loved how we didn't just go one dimensional after everything started slow. We ran the ball to not only take pressure off the beat up o-line but I feel after the first drive in the second half we had the control of the game. Washington does have some studs though. We just have to keep grinding and get healthy. A healthy home win mixed with rams loss (playing the Lions, won't happen) and a Dallas loss (playing a hot vikings team) would be a nice start of the week. oh... and the bears bounce back against the Buccaneers 😁

Also Dunbar has to be called up this week right? He has played in a Barry defense before...

Or Ento. I've seen enough of Yiadom! 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

That Washington QB is going to throw for 400 yards and rush for 60 most likely.

It's been too long since the defense has had a meltdown, so this is where it's likely to happen.

It'll be like that one terrible game the Packers had against Washington a few years back where they score 40 on us, but struggle to score 20 on everyone else.

Will be lucky if their QB completes under 80% of his attempts.

MVP      MVP      MVP      MVP!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Hope so and can we please send Yiadom packing, something that should have happened in preseason. 

3 minutes ago, R T said:

Win or lose there always needs to be someone to hate on for some. 

Show me a highlight where he looks like an NFL CB, I'll wait. He was awful in the preseason and has continued when pressed into CB play. Makes one long for Ladarius Gunter. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Show me a highlight where he looks like an NFL CB, I'll wait. He was awful in the preseason and has continued when pressed into CB play. Makes one long for Ladarius Gunter. 

I've never seen him play before today lol so I wouldn't have much of a chance. He's trash I'm sure but I really don't know anything but what he did today

Just now, Norm said:

I've never seen him play before today lol so I wouldn't have much of a chance. He's trash I'm sure but I really don't know anything but what he did today

It's pretty much wash, rinse and repeat with this guy. What you saw today was who is has been since he arrived here. I cannot speak to his abilities on special teams, but we have to do better than him at CB. He cannot be allowed on the field trying to cover NFL WR's. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Got dunked on the entire first drive by the Bears offense and then is immediately benched in favor of Rasul Douglas, who GB signed off another teams practice squad a week ago. Pretty rough stuff lol

Honestly impressed at how quickly GB made the switch, especially considering the lack of time Douglas has been with the team thus far

Edited by deltarich87