Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

Just now, Mr Bad Example said:

Was should be the game where the forum has little to complain about....Gibson might make a few plays, and McLaurin is good enough to eat anyone who isn't Jaire's lunch, but there isn't much else going on with that franchise right now. 

So we'll look past and lose

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

That Washington QB is going to throw for 400 yards and rush for 60 most likely.

It's been too long since the defense has had a meltdown, so this is where it's likely to happen.

It'll be like that one terrible game the Packers had against Washington a few years back where they score 40 on us, but struggle to score 20 on everyone else.

Will be lucky if their QB completes under 80% of his attempts.

Taylor Heinicke shouldn’t be underestimated! He almost led them to a W against the Bucs in the Wild Card.

I think Bears defense is much better than WFT, but gotta be careful as WFT does have some studs up front...

As for the Packers, I think it all depends on who's healthy... so far they've stayed healthy enough to fall apart, but haven't... I'm guessing that's going to happen on Thursday after this game, when we play against the Cardinals.

9 hours ago, Norm said:

So we'll look past and lose

We have come full circle again. Some fans are back to the pre season mindset that the Packers are so good that the other team will just laydown in defeat at the sight of them . Easy win. Hopefully the players memories are not that short. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beast said:

I think Bears defense is much better than WFT, but gotta be careful as WFT does have some studs up front...

As for the Packers, I think it all depends on who's healthy... so far they've stayed healthy enough to fall apart, but haven't... I'm guessing that's going to happen on Thursday after this game, when we play against the Cardinals.

WFT defense is 32nd right now 

They have a lot of studs up front but their LBs and secondary is Swiss cheese 

• Like 1