Jump to content

Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!


FAH1223
 Share

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Looking like we roll with Gary, Garvin and Mercilus at EDGE this Sunday. Preston didn't practice either Wednesday or Thursday and MLF mentioned 'giving him a week.'

He practiced today and is listed as questionable. Savage, King also questionable. Myers, Kelly out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

He practiced today and is listed as questionable. Savage, King also questionable. Myers, Kelly out. 

Good news on Smith tough with Savage out but Black didn't look to out of place last week. Mind you I didn't watch any all 22 and it was the Bears. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm guessing setback there. Early on, basically every pundit, including Rap who is typically knowledgeable, said MVS going on IR was precautionary and for his own good so he didn't come back in a week or two. Last week Rodgers also said a presser that they'd "hopefully" have MVS back this week. Now, apparently he's not even ready after 3 weeks. No way he'll play in AZ on a short week either. I'm guessing KC at the earliest for him now. 

Washington then Arizona on a short week.  May be precautionary,  but holding MVS out vs WAS so he is better vs Arizona makes sense.

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Looking like we roll with Gary, Garvin and Mercilus at EDGE this Sunday. Preston didn't practice either Wednesday or Thursday and MLF mentioned 'giving him a week.'

Similar to MVS.   Rest Preston vs WAS so he is likely good for Arizona.

Not ideal, but playing the odds and schedule a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Washington then Arizona on a short week.  May be precautionary,  but holding MVS out vs WAS so he is better vs Arizona makes sense.

Similar to MVS.   Rest Preston vs WAS so he is likely good for Arizona.

Not ideal, but playing the odds and schedule a bit.

Both conference games and important. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Without looking back at previous games against Washington, I seem to remember that for whatever reason GB has struggled against them.  With the Arizona game lurking around the corner on a short week, I’m hopeful MLF keeps our squad super focused on the task before them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Looking like we roll with Gary, Garvin and Mercilus at EDGE this Sunday. Preston didn't practice either Wednesday or Thursday and MLF mentioned 'giving him a week.'

When LaFleur says he's giving the player the week it means he's giving him all week to show he can play.  I'd day there's a pretty good chance that Preston suits up on Sunday. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Without looking back at previous games against Washington, I seem to remember that for whatever reason GB has struggled against them.  With the Arizona game lurking around the corner on a short week, I’m hopeful MLF keeps our squad super focused on the task before them.

Rodgers is 3-3 against them. Last matchup, we beat them 20-15 in GB in '19 when we were 9-3 and they were 3-9. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...