Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

37 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Looking like we roll with Gary, Garvin and Mercilus at EDGE this Sunday. Preston didn't practice either Wednesday or Thursday and MLF mentioned 'giving him a week.'

He practiced today and is listed as questionable. Savage, King also questionable. Myers, Kelly out. 

17 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

He practiced today and is listed as questionable. Savage, King also questionable. Myers, Kelly out. 

Good news on Smith tough with Savage out but Black didn't look to out of place last week. Mind you I didn't watch any all 22 and it was the Bears. 

4 hours ago, R T said:

Washington's offense is 1st in pass-blocking grade at PFF and third in pass-block win rate.

Any guesses what position group will be at the center of fan freak out following the game?  

They are missing Scherff and Cosmi this week.

2 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

They are missing Scherff and Cosmi this week.

and two WR's as well. Very thin at O-line and WR going into this game. Works well with our secondary situation. 

Edited by Old Guy
4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm guessing setback there. Early on, basically every pundit, including Rap who is typically knowledgeable, said MVS going on IR was precautionary and for his own good so he didn't come back in a week or two. Last week Rodgers also said a presser that they'd "hopefully" have MVS back this week. Now, apparently he's not even ready after 3 weeks. No way he'll play in AZ on a short week either. I'm guessing KC at the earliest for him now. 

Washington then Arizona on a short week.  May be precautionary,  but holding MVS out vs WAS so he is better vs Arizona makes sense.

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Looking like we roll with Gary, Garvin and Mercilus at EDGE this Sunday. Preston didn't practice either Wednesday or Thursday and MLF mentioned 'giving him a week.'

Similar to MVS.   Rest Preston vs WAS so he is likely good for Arizona.

Not ideal, but playing the odds and schedule a bit.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Washington then Arizona on a short week.  May be precautionary,  but holding MVS out vs WAS so he is better vs Arizona makes sense.

Similar to MVS.   Rest Preston vs WAS so he is likely good for Arizona.

Not ideal, but playing the odds and schedule a bit.

Both conference games and important. 

Without looking back at previous games against Washington, I seem to remember that for whatever reason GB has struggled against them.  With the Arizona game lurking around the corner on a short week, I’m hopeful MLF keeps our squad super focused on the task before them.

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

When LaFleur says he's giving the player the week it means he's giving him all week to show he can play.  I'd day there's a pretty good chance that Preston suits up on Sunday. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Without looking back at previous games against Washington, I seem to remember that for whatever reason GB has struggled against them.  With the Arizona game lurking around the corner on a short week, I’m hopeful MLF keeps our squad super focused on the task before them.

Rodgers is 3-3 against them. Last matchup, we beat them 20-15 in GB in '19 when we were 9-3 and they were 3-9. 

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Rodgers is 3-3 against them. Last matchup, we beat them 20-15 in GB in '19 when we were 9-3 and they were 3-9. 

Thanks for the data. So, 3-3 and we won by a small margin in a low scoring game in 2019.  Sorta validates my memory, lol.

18 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

When LaFleur says he's giving the player the week it means he's giving him all week to show he can play.  I'd day there's a pretty good chance that Preston suits up on Sunday. 

I think he suits up and plays limited snaps

• Like 1