Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Watched him weekly for two straight years. You can say that Washington's players in 2015 and 2016 sucked if you want, but the man cannot design schemes to stop teams.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you have the right players that he can use to make things work. I would just bet against it.

They did suck. And the Lions roster was twice as bad. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

You randomly came into this thread to crap on a former coach that has stifled your team when facing them.

Of course you're bitter, and nobody here was saying he's "special". 

Very weird agenda you have.

Originally, I came in to congratulate you guys on a win and give you a bit of a warning.

That got lost along the way.

My apologies for causing a little angst. Let me try again:

Congrats on the win, Green Bay. I wish Washington had a QB like Rodgers. We'll keep looking. In the meantime, good luck down the line. I have concerns for you regarding your coordinator having seem him before, but maybe a change of scenery will do him well.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You randomly came into this thread to crap on a former coach that has stifled your team when facing them.

Of course you're bitter, and nobody here was saying he's "special". 

Very weird agenda you have.

if you stop quoting, I won't need to read the rubbish that is being posted by this poster. 

Thanks!!