Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

44 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Yea. Good teams aren't gonna come up empty on those drives, but next week is the litmus test

Not a chance. 

I think it’s incredible we’re 6-1 with the injuries we have on D. We can beat the Wash’s, Chicago and Pitt’s with defensive injuries but the top tier teams it’s going to be extremely hard. 

If we get blown out vs Arizona without Jaire, Z , King and a hobbled Preston , it says nothing . 

Im not going to get upset over any defensive performance until Jaire comes back . He means so much to the defense. 

• Like 1

Zach Kruse -  Aaron Rodgers on Whitney Mercilus: "I really like that signing."

Maggie Loney -   Think the biggest victory for this Packers team is that everyone left healthy. On a short week, that’s vital. May even be able to add a few pieces back to the lineup and suffered no real losses.

Edited by Leader

53 minutes ago, Leader said:
Zach Kruse -  Aaron Rodgers on Whitney Mercilus: "I really like that signing."

Maggie Loney -   Think the biggest victory for this Packers team is that everyone left healthy. On a short week, that’s vital. May even be able to add a few pieces back to the lineup and suffered no real losses.

seal of approval from the GM

6 hours ago, Zycho32 said:

First look at the throwbacks;

1. Would look better with a lighter shade of green, like how those unis originally looked.
2. One Shell rules stink, I think they wore metallic gold helmets originally.
3. Not a fan of green-on-green shirt/pants, but that's thanks to sixty straight years of gold pants.

I also liked the all white rush uniforms we wore a few times in the past.