Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If you've ever raised a German Shorthaired Pointer you know your free time is limited. He's a Packer fan though so he gives me 3 free hours on Sundays.

Never owned such a dog.....but.....I damn near killed myself carrying on the training of two Jack Russell's. Paid a small fortune to send them for training.....then had to keep the routine(s) going when they finally came home! One would have been challenging....but enjoyable.....two - at the same time (but not if you follow me.......) was exhausting!

Edited by Leader
  • Like 2

This team definitely has the ugly win thing down pat, and I'll take every one of them.  I doubt the team that took the field today would get too far in the playoffs, but if GB can get most of their pieces back by week 14 or so they may have something.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -  Washington had 10 possessions and didn't punt, but the Packers gave up only 10 points. That's wild.

MLF finally realized how bad the punt return team has been, and found a way to keep them off the field.