Week 7: Washington Football Team @ Lambeau Field - Packers win 24-10, move to 6-1!

FAH1223

31 minutes ago, craig said:

I'm no expert, but by impression Douglas has stacked back-to-back capable weeks.  Looks like a good pickup.  Seemed like he had some injuries; I wonder how he'll be after sleeping on them?  

This is what I like about Gute. He looks to improve the position in season. Signed Yiadom. He sucks. Signed another guy. He's doing well.

Keep throwing those darts til they hit!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -   Special teams coach Maurice Drayton said they shuffled some pieces around on the kickoff coverage team and it went well. They held Washington to about 23 yard line on kickoffs.

///

Lets hope the shuffle keeps working.....

"We decided after reviewing our tape that letting them have running lanes after a short kick-off wasn't to our advantage. The data from all our kickoffs from recent memory were convincing."

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

Requesting opinions on this play from the WFT game:

Newman1.jpg

This was the 3rd and 11 in the 1st quarter, where Rodgers ended up scrambling for a 1st down. There was some dispute over this play and I was genuinely wondering what other people thought. Specifically, would you consider this a "pressure" by #90 (Sweat)? 

3 minutes ago, Les Punting said:

Newman1.jpg

This was the 3rd and 11 in the 1st quarter, where Rodgers ended up scrambling for a 1st down. There was some dispute over this play and I was genuinely wondering what other people thought. Specifically, would you consider this a "pressure" by #90 (Sweat)? 

Sure seems like a pressure from that screenshot to me?

• Like 2

It's probably graded/ credited as a pressure.  I think Newman riding Sweat past the back of the pocket and "creating" an opening for Rodgers to step into and

A.  deliver a pass or

B.  Run for a nice gain 

Equates to a neutral to plus play grade for Newman

Edited by squire12

48 minutes ago, Les Punting said:

Newman1.jpg

He forced Rodgers off his spot, I'd say it is definitely a pressure.