The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Donkeys

RaidersAreOne

36 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

They played like they was finally free of something holding them back. They played like they didn't want this week story to be about a former coach. They played like they gave a darn about the guys here. Great game. Great showing. I got no complaints. 

Exactly, by the way they played they switched the narrative from the disgraced coach back to the team moving forward. A flat performance and a loss would have just bogged everything down. Playing that way and getting a comprehensive win it's almost like the team purged itself of the negativity and is only looking forward now...........

Good 

-Easily the best game by the offensive line this year(as sad as it is to say)

-Another good game by Jonathan Abram who has been bawling all season regardless of what the narrative(based on how he played last year) is

-People were catching the ball today

-Perryman was all over the field like he is every week

-The fact that Casey Hayward was able to finish the game 

-I don't know why teams still try to cover a Ruggs 1 on 1

-Drake finally got used

-Team started fast today and looked like they were the better team

Bad

-Robertson looked like a back up corner today for the first time I thought since he started actually playing

-That stupid prevent

-Still too many penalties 

-Still too many 3 and outs for me

Ugly

The broncos suck both are able to get a quarterback in the top five we're gonna be in trouble next year. Their roster is actually loaded. 

Edited by Jeremy408

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I remember somebody saying I was a homer because I said when they were 3-0 that we were going to sweep them. 

It’s still possible that the Broncos beat the Raiders later in the season. This was a good win but it’s I’m not going to crown anyone just yet. There was a lot of emotions in this game for the Raiders. We’ve seen this happen before where the Raiders respond well at first but then plummet. I liked the change in play calling it felt much more balanced. 

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

It’s still possible that the Broncos beat the Raiders later in the season. This was a good win but it’s I’m not going to crown anyone just yet. There was a lot of emotions in this game for the Raiders. We’ve seen this happen before where the Raiders respond well at first but then plummet. I liked the change in play calling it felt much more balanced. 

Definitely possible but definitely not probable

Henry Ruggs has arrived. The sooner the Raiders make a focal point of the offense. The better off the offense will be. He should see a minimum of 6-7 targets a game. Still so much more room for growth is how they use him. He is the right coach away from being a super star. A coach that can be creative with him who can get him the ball in multiple ways. He's not a big WR but he had some of the best WR traits coming out as far as hand size and vertical. He more then just a speed guy. Excited to see what he does the rest of the season.

A win for this team was very important, but the way they dominated the Broncos was not something I expected. 

• Like 1

This team was inept last week. They were lifeless and didn't look like they gave a ****. Today, they came out firing on all cylinders. Our first half was the best it's been all year even though there's still room for improvement early in games. Second half was great. Carr stood in there and made fantastic throws when needed. Him and Edwards, late in games, is becoming the duo to ruin the other teams hopes and dreams. 

Defensive line was excellent in rushing the passer. Denver isn't the best on offense but we got turnovers and didn't have many terrible plays so I'm happy with them. 

Great team win. 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Don't forget about Facyson. Guy came in and didn't miss a beat in our defense. I'm not sure the last time I've seen us sign so many free agents and they are plug and play at this level. 

Yeah him and Damion square. Two Gus Bradley guys brought off the street to contribute. Who the defensive coordinator is matters

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Henry Ruggs has arrived. The sooner the Raiders make a focal point of the offense. The better off the offense will be. He should see a minimum of 6-7 targets a game. Still so much more room for growth is how they use him. He is the right coach away from being a super star. A coach that can be creative with him who can get him the ball in multiple ways. He's not a big WR but he had some of the best WR traits coming out as far as hand size and vertical. He more then just a speed guy. Excited to see what he does the rest of the season.

A win for this team was very important, but the way they dominated the Broncos was not something I expected. 

It also helps...

1. To actually see him when he's open

2. When defenses disrespecting him and covering him 1 on 1 more

3. When you dont overthrowing him when he is open

4. When the lineman actually block long enough for the QB to bomb the football

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1