The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Donkeys

RaidersAreOne

57 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If you can slide eleumenor over and maybe bring in Andrew not well for a 4th/5th, I would.

I need to pay attention to the available Cs that will be available. It's easily our weakest area. Leatherwood looks alright at G. We could use RT help as well but we need a good C. Not sure why Martin isn't getting any PT. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Good. Damn good. The predictable play calling that was the first quarter of every game this year was very annoying. Seeing us start well really helped set the tone. 

I hear it was the same play calling as usual.  I didn't see that. But that's what I heard. 

35 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I hear it was the same play calling as usual.  I didn't see that. But that's what I heard. 

Maybe Carr had more free reign at the line with a handful of plays to call? He's always active at the line with chatter and I didn't see much of a change in that today but we don't know what are dummy calls and what are legit. Whatever they did, let's do it again next week lol.