The Good, the Bad the Ugly vs. the Donkeys

RaidersAreOne

Abram continues to show so much improvement. With Trevon back there getting more playing time at FS and getting more comfortable. Abrams improved play it’s nice to see some good safety play. Bradley has been a blessing to Abram and imo really saved his career. You can see he’s hurt with the shoulder brace. But he’s been a menace at that “LB” role. On that play where he got the pick Teddy pumped faked to the flat and Abram was able to stay in his spot and really bait Teddy in throwing that ball. Big improvements from Abram

• Like 3

Nice to have a game where the offense shows up in the first half.  I thought Ruggs would have a similar year to Agholor last year but looks like he might surpass that by week 13-14.  Team looked much better and finally had a win where a couple plays do not change the outcome.  I have 2 issues however.  The team taking its foot off the gas and this should have been a much bigger win with 4 TOs.  I understand not wanting to get guys injured but then put some backup in and tell them to play like it is 0-0.  That might be the situation they are asked to step into next time their name is called.  I saw some back ups come in but then we play prevent.

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

@BayRaider interesting huh. 

Yeah the play action is probably the only real difference. That was really my only negative on the way the offense was ran before. 

But again what not calling play action and running the ball on first down does not mean and offenses conservative Especially when you leave the NFL and throwing the ball passed 20 yards and have a receiver that is second in 40+ yard catches. Nothing conservative about that lol

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah the play action is probably the only real difference. That was really my only negative on the way the offense was ran before. 

But again what not calling play action and running the ball on first down does not mean and offenses conservative Especially when you leave the NFL and throwing the ball passed 20 yards and have a receiver that is second in 40+ yard catches. Nothing conservative about that lol

Not really sure about that, the playcalling seemed much less predictable to me. Lovely screen and when we run I feel is just as important as how much we ran. Under Gruden it was so obvious the situations we were going to run, the defence can key on that and makes it much easier to defend. I really liked the RB screen which worked really well and I would like to see us do a designed QB run now and again, maybe roll Carr out and have him scramble for 5 or 6 just to keep the D honest. Some things still to work on but pleased with how we went in offence. Looked organised, efficient and well designed. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Abram continues to show so much improvement. With Trevon back there getting more playing time at FS and getting more comfortable. Abrams improved play it’s nice to see some good safety play. Bradley has been a blessing to Abram and imo really saved his career. You can see he’s hurt with the shoulder brace. But he’s been a menace at that “LB” role. On that play where he got the pick Teddy pumped faked to the flat and Abram was able to stay in his spot and really bait Teddy in throwing that ball. Big improvements from Abram

I was highly critical of Abram but can't argue Bradley and Milus made him do a complete 180 and he's playing great. Much more in control and disciplined. 

• Like 4

Loved the play action, been begging for it because it has been successful, simple. 
playcalling was way better situationally, no doubt. 
we didn’t kill them running but we were pretty effective. 
Carr is fine, sometimes he hits a rut, but he manages to get himself out of it. His 3rd down passing is outstanding.

don’t even need to say it but....”Crosby is an animal!”

him and nagouhwe are making good on their promise.

faycson played good all things considered, amik had a rough day, but Denver has some big receivers he had tough assignments. Coaches are seeing the size mismatch, simple. However, I’ll give credit that we moved him out quickly recognizing that. (Wouldn’t have happened with PG)

mostly a good game, leatherwoods penalties are making me bat sh*t crazy tho. SMH.

more of the same plz!