Games Balls and Jockstraps: Dallas at Patsies

HDsportsfan

GB.  Dak, Zeke, Lamb, Schultz, Steele, Wilson, Gregory

HM Zurlein, Special teams (rare).  Sure had the one miss but when it really really counted was money.  Gave up a big return but also had a block

JS:  LVE, interior DL ,safety play.

HM: REFS  Interior OL Teams play calling and or execution on short yardage. For how dominate we are offensively we need to be better at short yardage.  What was lost in the 4th and 1 fails is both times the team also failed 3rd and 1.  though yes one wasn't a fail but called a fail by the ref.

GB:  Dak, Lamb, Gregory, and Steele.  Steele doesn't get his name called much and that's a good thing.

JS:  Run defense.  Connor Williams. LVE.  Oh yeah and those people on the field wearing the striped shirts.  Unbelievably inconsistent.  Here's a tip moving forward.  When you are pulling players off the pile at the goal line, and an offensive player is at the bottom of the pile, in the end zone and said player has possession of the ball that's called a touchdown.  We did dodge a bullet in overtime.  Brown grabbed the WR by the facemask and it didn't get called.  Let's call that payback.

Game Balls

Dak - The INT in the end zone was brutal, but he played a really solid game other than that.

CeeDee Lamb - There wasn’t a DB in New England who could cover him today.

Randy Gregory - Huge game today. I honestly thought that he killed Mac Jones on that first sack.

Trevon Diggs - There are no words to describe how unbelievable he is.

Jock Straps

Third down execution - We really struggled there.

30 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Is WR Wilson the least talked about, yet most pleasant surprise this year for us???

I mean Steele is getting his due IMO. But Wilson seems to come up with big and tough catches every week it seems.

He got a GB from me...  I know he was involved in the interception and had another drop in the end zone but he has exceeded expectations with his play. 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Is WR Wilson the least talked about, yet most pleasant surprise this year for us???

I mean Steele is getting his due IMO. But Wilson seems to come up with big and tough catches every week it seems.

I’m sure he’s going to want a bigger role and probably can get one somewhere else, but I hope he can be re-signed. He just does a lot of good things. Think he’s the type player every successful team needs. Worth a slight overpay imo 

Edited by WizardHawk