SNF: Wilsonless Hawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers

JAF-N72EX

4 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Tomlin's been coaching the Steelers for 15 seasons, with a future HOF QB and has only one title to show for it (which came against, statistically speaking, one of the worst teams ever to make a Super Bowl).

When you put his career in those terms, I totally get why so many Steelers fans have been wanting to move on from him. 

Most of our fans are idiots who think you should win a title every year.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

They also made the SB and have made the playoffs seemingly every year. It wasn't until as of late that fans started to turn on him, which is coincidentally also when Ben has started declined.

I have heard rumblings since like 2017.  Not an outcry by any means, but some were on that train for a while.

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

They also made the SB and have made the playoffs seemingly every year. It wasn't until as of late that fans started to turn on him, which is coincidentally also when Ben has started declined.

There has definitely been a contingent of fans who have disliked him from the day he was hired. There is also a contingent of fans who have hated him any time we didn't win a Super Bowl who cave Cowher a pass for his multiple times coming up short in the AFCCG.

Like I said... 6 Years and 1 Day Ago (Could be wrong on the years) after we lost to the Browns I posted how spoiled this fanbase is that being 3-3 and in last place in the division was apparently a call to fire Tomlin. As if that wasn't a high point for several franchises over the last decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

There has definitely been a contingent of fans who have disliked him from the day he was hired. There is also a contingent of fans who have hated him any time we didn't win a Super Bowl who cave Cowher a pass for his multiple times coming up short in the AFCCG.

Like I said... 6 Years and 1 Day Ago (Could be wrong on the years) after we lost to the Browns I posted how spoiled this fanbase is that being 3-3 and in last place in the division was apparently a call to fire Tomlin. As if that wasn't a high point for several franchises over the last decade.

Ahh yes... the good ole...."he inherited team" argument that carried on for 10 years lol.

• Like 1