Trade Deadline

Aztec Hammer

Why not put it in its own thread?  It's much cleaner this way.  

Who I want:

1. Martavius Bryant for a 4th, maybe toss in a 6th.

2. Braxton Miller for a late rounder if he's available; there is a log jam there and he might be available cheap.

Who I don't want unless it's for peanuts:

1. Pryor--Meh.  Not unless it's basically for nothing.  I didn't think he was that good last year tbh.

2. Graham.  Hell no.  He's paid a ton & hasn't done crap without Brees.  The Seahawks are acting like they want a lot and he balled out this week--leverage--so noooooo.  He's also super injury-prone and will be 31 next season when we'd actually be trading for him for.

I really don't see much in the way of WR/RB worth trading for, unfortunately.  I also don't think anyone trades a valuable CB because, well, why would they?

30 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I really don't see much in the way of WR/RB worth trading for, unfortunately.  I also don't think anyone trades a valuable CB because, well, why would they?

Salary cap, money?

Isn't that basically why we got Collins?

I would have freaking loved to outbid the Jags for Darius though.  He would have been a monster on our interior line next to Shelton, our version of Gino Adkins from Cinci... a freaking 6th.  We should have offered our 6th (first overall in the round), or even a 5.

Just read that the Browns are shopping for some offensive help.  A Jamie Collins type trade would be nice.  It really sucks watching the horrific WR play we currently have.  I want to see what we have in Kizer, and it is very difficult to judge based on what he has around him.  I did not realize that TY may be available.  If so, count me in.

I have zero faith in the return of Josh,  but Josh, TY, and a healthy Coleman?  And a high pick next year?  Wow.... I guess one can dream

Id be willing to throw a 5th (Cam Erving Trade) and/or 6th (Justin Gilbert Trade) for Pryor

Not because I really like him but he knows the offense from last year and can make an impact the last 8 games while other players would need time to adjust to the offense.

Archived