Trade Deadline

Aztec Hammer

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Are you ducking kidding me a 2nd round pick got jimmy G and we have ******* 3 of them. The coach doesn’t need to go. This front office does

i dunno.  you really think Jimmy G is gonna come in and win games without knowing the playbook?
doubt it would save any ones job.  then you're for sure tying yourself to jimmy G without being able to interview or speak to him.
all the while- you're going to get the 1st overall pick (or 2nd or 3rd).

could be another brock osweiler deal as well.  

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

i dunno.  you really think Jimmy G is gonna come in and win games without knowing the playbook?
doubt it would save any ones job.  then you're for sure tying yourself to jimmy G without being able to interview or speak to him.
all the while- you're going to get the 1st overall pick (or 2nd or 3rd).

could be another brock osweiler deal as well.  

We’d have 8 games to figure it out and if it does hello Barkley. If it doesn’t oh well we had 3 2nds. You have to take these risks. This front office is a joke

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Jimmy G for a 2nd round pck to to SF

gotta think this does 2 things
1) locks up the 1st overall for us
2) makes it more likely we get Kirk Cousins in FA (however unlikely it may be)

WOW, that's crazy if this is true.  NE really expects to to have Brady play 4 more years??? SF is going all in it looks like. Looks like #1 overall might be locked up.

Peace!!!

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Because are front office ******* sucks

you're emotional right now.  i get it.  

no one is jazzed about it.

8 games of a QB is not great to evaluate.  especially when you set him up for failure by trading for him in the middle of a season.  the fixes to this team will not be made fro mweeks 1-17.  only during the offseason.

#1 overall pick + alex smith + kirk cousins
we will get a QB.

and have another 2nd as well.

Not to mention- in defense of the FO, everyone complained about having no OL and no DL.  This FO has built these in 2 years.  They followed the script that a lot of people wanted to follow.  they've done it pretty well.  they've also rebuilt the LB and found some solid players in the secondary.  Unfortunately, they just have no offensive skill players.  with 120 million + 5 picks in the first 2 rounds you dont think they can't find 4 skill players?

Archived