Denver Broncos (the new old browns) @ Cleveland Browns - Thursday, 10/21 - 6:20 Mountain

champ11

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

Joe Buck was just lionizing Fant, clearly he is reading Patrick Smyth’s talking points and spends all his time broadcasting Cowboys games because if he knew a damn thing about Fant it would be that he has been a colossal disappointment if not an outright bust. 

Yeah I saw that. It’s 3am here and I just made myself a large coffee, only to almost spit it down myself when he said “Noah Fant has had a very impressive start to his career” 

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Joe Buck was just lionizing Fant, clearly he is reading Patrick Smyth’s talking points and spends all his time broadcasting Cowboys games because if he knew a damn thing about Fant it would be that he has been a colossal disappointment if not an outright bust. 

Is this a thing?

50 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I rank them:

Siemian

Lock

Teddy

Keenum

Flacco

Osweiler

Rypien

Lynch

Allen

Driskell

The best QB's the Broncos have had since Manning (pre or regular season) were Kyle Sloter and Chad Kelly. However, Elway was stupid (getting rid of Sloter for OZ [lol]), and Chad Kelly was a criminal.

Edited by 7DnBrnc53