Week 6 Overreactions: "I'm the best IN THE NATION" edition

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I already got eager and posted it elsewhere, but:

sughdd2gj4u71.jpg?width=902&auto=webp&s=

Dallas about to have CBPOY, MVP, DPOY, DROY, Superbowl MVP, Lombardi and probably the Walter Payton many of the year as well. 

Lamar is winning MVP if the voting happened today. Even then, hard to picture Dak winning MVP with the supporting cast he has.

WAIT UNLESS YOU MEAN TREVON DIGGS FOR MVP????? THEN YES!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Tua should be treated as a sunk cost and the Dolphins should draft a QB with their top-5 pick next ... oh, wait...

heh, that was probably his best pro game, and they were missing a few WRs. I still don't have much faith in him, but it's becoming apparent that Dolphins issues are much more deeply rooted than him. 

5 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

heh, that was probably his best pro game, and they were missing a few WRs. I still don't have much faith in him, but it's becoming apparent that Dolphins issues are much more deeply rooted than him. 

He could only muster 20 points against the league's worst defense and threw the worst pick I've seen this year by anyone other than Zach Wilson. And that was with a clean pocket. He's one of the worst QBs in the league when facing pressure, if not the worst. If that was his best game, the Dolphins are in trouble. 

Edited by Apparition

48 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Jamal Adams is, contrary to his belief, the worst starting SS in the nation. Discuss.

Can't be the worst starting SS in the league if you're really just an edge rusher who drops into coverage every now and again