Fans vs Bye Week GDT: Playoffs? Dont talk about playoffs. You kidding me (on pg3)....

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

What in the hell is sooooo impressive about Minnesota???? KC sucks and Jamis Winston couldn't QB his way out of a wet paper bag.

Again, Ariz could go 17 -0, they just strike me as a Cowboys 13-3 type team. They get beat in their 1st post season game.

They have a great run game. 

The team I fear the most in the NFL is the Browns. I can see them running at will against us. And a pretty decent defense too. 

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

What in the hell is sooooo impressive about Minnesota???? KC sucks and Jamis Winston couldn't QB his way out of a wet paper bag.

Again, Ariz could go 17 -0, they just strike me as a Cowboys 13-3 type team. They get beat in their 1st post season game.

Even if Minnesota, KC, and NO aren’t great teams, they are at least average teams, and they are road games. If those teams were to play in Dallas, we’d be ~6 point favorites. I don’t think any of that means that they are “soooooo impressive”

The Minny game is more about history. Their D seems to have our number over the years.  This game will be all about us limiting mistakes. Scoring TD’s in red zone and not giving up big plays in passing game. 

Az is a very good team.   They have a elite D who can contain anybody.  They also have a QB who seems to not do any thing wrong.    Murray also is extremely illusive. I have expectations though that by end of season he will be slowed down a lot and or fighting injuries. Basically also did to history I would be shocked if we beat them at AZ.  Of late every time we play at AZ the wheels seem to fall off in crazy ways