Teams monitoring availability of Rojo

bucsfan333

Going all in again this year, I wonder if a trade should be made though, before the Nov 2nd deadline. The obvious position being CB. But it depends on who else would be available for what price. And I'm not sure how it would work with the cap situation. 

I know Arians said he's fine with going with the players they have now, but I'm sure they're at least calling around. 

The only cornerback I see realistically as a potential upgrade is Slay right now and not sure how even he would fit under the salary cap. Nobody is trading a good cornerback on a rookie deal.

So the reality is that Tampa Bay will have to wait for Murphy-Bunting and Davis to get healthy and until then hope Dean continues to trend well and as well as Cockrell and Delaney playing solid enough.

18 hours ago, SBLIII said:

The only cornerback I see realistically as a potential upgrade is Slay right now and not sure how even he would fit under the salary cap. Nobody is trading a good cornerback on a rookie deal.

So the reality is that Tampa Bay will have to wait for Murphy-Bunting and Davis to get healthy and until then hope Dean continues to trend well and as well as Cockrell and Delaney playing solid enough.

Sherman was our 'big splash' at CB. I don't see us making another move, or I think it would've already happened by now given our desperation for healthy CB bodies the last two weeks. Like you said, guys like SMB is trending in right direction and we're waiting those out.