Available Secondary?

MdTitansFan56

48 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Haven't people been talking about Xavien Howard. I don't know what it would take to get him or if he is worth it. I know he was ballin last year and we sure as hell could use some turnovers. Hell let's trade some first round picks because we sure as hell ain't using em. 

They're 1-5 forgot about him. Go get him 

So true about spending a first to get a legit impact player...at any position. Our drafting has been poor at best, so quit guarding them like they are winning lottery tickets. 

I get so frustrated watching our guys be in decent position and just panic and take the PI...seems like at this level guys could be taught to play the ball...these NFL guys are the best of the best. Never played CB so clearly it is more difficult to learn than I think. 

I watch every Chiefs game(wife's favorite team) and their CB's do the same thing so hopefully we take some deep shots and RT throws some jump balls.

Bill Barnwell’s trade proposal he thinks we should make to go all in.

Titans get: CB Xavien Howard, 2022 second-round pick
Dolphins get: 2022 first-round pick, 2023 second-round pick

Cap would be tricky but I’d honestly be all over this if we could figure it out cap wise.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1