Week 7 GDT - Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers: The revenge of Jimmy G

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I figured that all got sorted out when they re-worked his contract. Reading you and @Forge back and forth, that may not be something that keeps him happy for long though. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

All they did was move money around to give him more now.  His next three years are 13, 12, 12. Way under market if you consider him a good corner.  I believe he hired a new agent and has had no qualms with showing his displeasure. 

It's also a catch 22. If he doesn't want new money or a new deal, his value in trade goes up. If he does, then you're paying big money to a 29 year old corner with a pretty consistent history of very good and bad years (he tends to alternate). 

And if the Dolphins ARE going to be trading for Watson, then will they really want to get rid of Fuller and/or Howard?

Guess that makes things a bit more complicated. Tua may end up in Denver or Houston. 

6 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounded like Lance will be out this week. So it's full on Jimmy G show. What could go wrong lol. If this offense doesn't get going Jimmy is going to get booed Sunday. 

Pay no mind to the jackals at the door. Lest we forget "WE WANT CARR!!!"

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

Hurry up and get the trade done before Sunday so Mack can give us the Colts game plan!!!!!!

This is not surprising but I don't think it happens. At one point our RB situation was in bad shape with Moster, Wilson, Mitchell and Hasty being out. But now Mitchell/Hasty are healthy and Wilson should follow in a few weeks. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hurry up and get the trade done before Sunday so Mack can give us the Colts game plan!!!!!!

This is not surprising but I don't think it happens. At one point our RB situation was in bad shape with Moster, Wilson, Mitchell and Hasty being out. But now Mitchell/Hasty are healthy and Wilson should follow in a few weeks. 

Yeah I agree I don't really think it's a good diea at this point. If the colts cut Mack then sure sign him. 

I love Buckner but what exactly is this tweet proving?

In 2021 era of football, this pass defense is allowing only 217 yards per game. Is this supposed to prove just how big of a loss Buckner was? Um, without checking, I am sure allowing 217 yards a game has to rank top 10 in the league. You hold an opposing offense to 330 or so yards a game, then you have done your job and that is usually going to be a good showing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

According to MM on knbr, he's not sure the niners are expecting Wilson back.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ankle injury? Since when did he suffer an ankle injury? Did I miss something during the Cardinals game? 

I just assume that everyone is hurt at every part of their body at any given time and it's just a question on whether they can play through it