Passing Our Way to Failure: Week 7- The Philadelphia Never Runs vs the The Ghost of Jon Gruden's Emails

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@The_Slamman => You going to this game to boo the Eagles? I know you got some spare change in your couch cushion to do us a solid and heckle the birds. 

(in response to Ninja going. Birds and Boys fight in Vegas, host by the MGM Grand)

I sold my tickets to this game.  Some poor eagles fan paid me a nice chunk to watch their eagles lose in heartbreaking fashion.  

BTW, that’s not much of a bold prediction.  Carr will play poorly enough to keep the game close then in the fourth quarter he’ll turn in Dak Prescott and just be an unstoppable force.  It’s what the raiders do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

I sold my tickets to this game.  Some poor eagles fan paid me a nice chunk to watch their eagles lose in heartbreaking fashion.  

BTW, that’s not much of a bold prediction.  Carr will play poorly enough to keep the game close then in the fourth quarter he’ll turn in Dak Prescott and just be an unstoppable force.  It’s what the raiders do.

Next time I am in Vegas, you gotta take me to a game. How is that stadium?