Paradoxial Rivera !

RSkinGM

21 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

First he wants Heiny to be a "Game Manager". Now he wants him to be a "Gun-slinger ". God God man, make up your mind !!

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/ron-rivera-saw-taylor-heinicke-get-too-cautious-loss-chiefs

They need to get out of Heinicke’s head and just let him go play ball the way he did like vs the Bucs last year and obviously in our two wins this year vs the Giants and Falcons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

First he wants Heiny to be a "Game Manager". Now he wants him to be a "Gun-slinger ". God God man, make up your mind !!

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/ron-rivera-saw-taylor-heinicke-get-too-cautious-loss-chiefs

Is that CFL Rivera the GM talking or CFL Rivera the Coach talking? It gets so hard to know who is speaking. Maybe he can hold up a placard when he speaks from now on so we know which one of his personalities is giving us the information

• Like 2

I'm not sure there is anything that drives me crazier than RR. Last year, "we're going to develop Haskins and find out if he's the guy". Ok fine, let's see what he can do, if he's not the guy we get a high draft pick and get someone who could be the guy. Nope, we're 1-5 and we're going to play to win the division now, at 1-5. Ok, we have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and win it at 7-9, with no chance of winning a playoff game and now have a later first round pick. This year, Fitz is the guy, TH is the guy, Hopkins is the guy, NO, none of these guys are the guys! This offseason, need a new/young QB that we can build around and go sign a 38 year-old Ryan Fitzpatrick because "we can win now." We now have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and TH is our starting QB. Our big money safety and our big money corners couldn't cover my grandmother that's 93. We don't adjust ANYTHING on defense. I believe the definition of insanity is "doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results", well, clearly JDR and RR are insane because we continue to do the same thing over and over and NOTHING CHANGES. I really do like his approach of "let's just bring in a guy from Carolina (player, coach, front office, trainer) that no one else wants, because I know him and he's a good for this culture". Ya really working out well. 

Edited by Scott Land
  • Like 1