Week 7 GDT: Chiefs @ Titans

TitanLegend

honestly, before the injuries at CB i expected us to get wrecked by the bills and have a real shot at KC. but with the state of our secondary right now, i think it's gonna be the opposite. happy to get the W against buffalo, but i just don't see any way we can hang in this one. hill and co are gonna eat us alive.

Our beat up secondary against them….. yikes. I do feel like the offense should be able to put up points against them though. Going to have to have the same game plan we had against the Bills since we won’t be able to stop them going up and down the field all day. Make them settle for FGs. They do have Jones and Clark on their defense so they’ll get pressure especially with Lewan likely out. I expect something like 38-28 them.

My worry is that we’ve seen this team lay eggs after big games in the past 

My hope is that where it’s a revenge game from a few years ago that we don’t come out flat 

Yes we have injuries 

KC isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire 

Their O-Line hasn’t been anything special 

Titans can still win this game 

Won’t be easy 

Probally will have to be a shootout

If the Titans can jump out early to a 2 3 score lead and attempt to use Henry to kill clock and still score would be a way to pull this out 

Should be fun 

Can’t wait to get to Nashville this weekend 

Having injuries to our CBs against this offense is less than ideal, to say the least.  However… 

….their defense is absolutely awful. Worse than us. And their offense has been turnover prone so far this season. If we can hold them to FGs like we did Buffalo and could get a turnover or two(easier said than done), I trust Henry and our offense to have productive drives against this current Chiefs D. 

I’m not expecting a win here but this team did beat the “unbeatable” Chiefs two years ago in Nashville. I think it’s a chance this game could play out similarly.