Ads on forum

Eternal

D084956-A-9-D49-48-CA-97-E4-293158-A8996

Is there anything we can do to minimize some of the ads? I am trying to use the site without an ad blocker, but it makes it almost impossible.

Here is what I am seeing when I view site on my mobile phone.

I would rather pay a small monthly price then have to see these ads everywhere. 

Edited by Eternal

I'm sorry, but at this time we don't off any way for members to pay to remove ads.  It may be something we consider in the future.  

I understand that no one likes to look at ads.  But, please remember that our sponsors cover the costs of running this forum.  Without ads there wouldn't be a forum.   We will try to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible.  You should not see any kind of app redirects, downloads or other invasive or obnoxious ads.   If there is a specific ad that is causing you problems, please send me a PM and I will look into getting it removed.   

In the future, please contact me privately via PM to discuss any feedback about the sponsors and ads.  It's not something that should be discussed in the open forum as negative discussion about the ads will make it more difficult to get new sponsors.