Raiders sign OL D.J. Fluker; Released

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I don't think he is coming just for depth. If he is healed and ready to play Simpson is either on notice or Ritchie gonna be out even longer than they thoughtย Or both

I think he's there in case Parker reverts. I could see him playing right after the bye. This week is ideal we're adding players because of that

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think he's there in case Parker reverts. I could see him playing right after the bye. This week is ideal we're adding players because of that

It's also important to note that we got him right after he came off of a suspension meaning this was premeditated @dante9876

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Much needed help on the Oline, this is great. Get back into shape on the PS and I imagine he's elevated after the bye.ย 

Right. He has three weeks before the Giants game & one month before the Chiefs game.

Edited by Jeremy408

Canโ€™t be mad at this at all, worse case heโ€™s quality depth. Best case heโ€™s an upgrade at RT. Him and Incognito would add a ton of nastiness to the OL and I donโ€™t see how we donโ€™t improve on the ground with those guys.ย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I just love that the Raiders need players and are actually going out and getting them. They're behaving like a real franchise.

ย I mean they did pick up KJ Wright in Denzel Perryman right beforeย the season so it's not necessarily the first time

Pretty excited about this move. Ingocnito should be coming back (he's eligible now, so as soon as he's ready to go) soon, and our oline, while not perfect, will be very serviceable for Carr to do his thing. It certainly won't be porous like we've seen the last 2 weeks. And if we're lucky we'll see an uptick in how this new unit will play the run between the tackles.ย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Why was this guy available?

He looks like (from these clips anyway) what we wanted out of Leatherwood. Damn, he likes to get into the defenders on run plays and finishes with a mean streak.

I like the cut of his jib ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€