Raiders sign OL D.J. Fluker; Released

RaidersAreOne

https://www.al.com/sports/2021/10/nfl-lifts-suspensions-of-ryan-anderson-dj-fluker.html

The Miami Dolphins placed Fluker on injured reserve on July 29 and released the offensive lineman four days later with an injury settlement after he’d had meniscus surgery.

He had surgery.

No announcement was made on Fluker’s suspension, presumably because he was not on a team’s roster at the time of the disciplinary action.

The NFL didn't reveal the cause.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

When is the NFL can suspend people without giving cause? Never seen that before.

Hope it’s not a PED 

I'm pretty sure they gave a cause. I'm not sure they have to release the cause to the public. I'm pretty sure that's how the union set it up. 

13 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I don't think he is coming just for depth. If he is healed and ready to play Simpson is either on notice or Ritchie gonna be out even longer than they thought Or both

What position is he being brought in to play is my question. RT? RG? LG? What experience does he have even?

5 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I don't think he is coming just for depth. If he is healed and ready to play Simpson is either on notice or Ritchie gonna be out even longer than they thought Or both

I'm hoping it'll mean they want stability and depth on the right side. Parker did well in the last game but I wouldn't count on it each game

A line of Miller-Incognito-James-Leatherwood-Fluker would probably be best if Richie ever comes back