Tua to be traded? Briefly missing from depth chart + rumors swirling all over the interwebz.

Matts4313

As explained by @Emerica and @TheKillerNacho => the gaff was due to Tua's injury and the Phins site being outdated. It appears that all the media noise has caused them to fix the depth chart which reflects Tua as QB1. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/depth-chart Ill start funneling all the tweets into this thread.

EDIT - he was removed and then added back. I took a quick picture:

https://i.ibb.co/6BJHxCS/20211020-162045.jpg

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

Its Tua btw. Also, he's still on there

Edit: Nvm thought you linked the roster. Anyways, I think he gets dealt but this depth chart isn't updated weekly. It was probably last updated when he was on IR. Eichenberg has started the last two game at LT and he's listed at RT. Jackson has moved to LG, etc.

Double edit: What the hell. Looks like it was just updated since you started the thread.

Edited by Emerica
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Petty spectacularly Texans move by the Texans to wait for Watson's value to plummet as low as it can go, then trade him.

I'm guessing Watson for Salvon Ahmed, Greg Little, Greg Mancz and a 5th round pick.

Nick Caserio will end up trading said 5th round pick for Mike Glennon, then cut Glennon about 4 minutes into the 1st game of the 2022 season.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm guessing Watson for Salvon Ahmed, Greg Little, Greg Mancz and a 5th round pick.

Nick Caserio will end up trading said 5th round pick for Mike Glennon, then cut Glennon about 4 minutes into the 1st game of the 2022 season.

Jack Easterby is absolutely acquiring the rights to any future Bruce Allen cheerleader pics in this deal.

• Like 5