Week 7 @Ravens

sparky151

Definitely not the same Bengals as in the past. I think the Ravens are fully aware of how much better they have gotten and aren't going to overlook their opponent here. Should be a good one but I have a hard time seeing the Ravens losing after last weeks destruction of a good Chargers team.

52 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

Definitely not the same Bengals as in the past. I think the Ravens are fully aware of how much better they have gotten and aren't going to overlook their opponent here. Should be a good one but I have a hard time seeing the Ravens losing after last weeks destruction of a good Chargers team.

They also should have lost to a Lions team that we dismantled last week. 

I am not saying the Bengals are going to win for sure, but it's not out of the question. The NFL is a crapshoot. 

6 hours ago, fluhartz said:

They also should have lost to a Lions team that we dismantled last week. 

I am not saying the Bengals are going to win for sure, but it's not out of the question. The NFL is a 

Well that is a game where 4 defensive starters found out they were in the Covid protocol 2 days before the game. 

I'm definitely not saying the Bengals don't have a shot but I just like the way this undermanned Ravens team is playing. 

2 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

Well that is a game where 4 defensive starters found out they were in the Covid protocol 2 days before the game. 

I'm definitely not saying the Bengals don't have a shot but I just like the way this undermanned Ravens team is playing. 

As you should, losing their top two RB's and others and still looking like the best team in the AFC if not NFL.

I am just liking the way the Bengals are playing too, I also have a friend that is a Ravens fan and acts like the Bengals don't even have a chance. So anyone saying they can't se the Bengals winning annoys me... no offense.. ha ha 

Good luck and I hope both teams come out as healthy as they are now or better 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

This is the kind of game the Bengals have to win to start changing the narrative about the franchise.

agreed. if they beat a red hot Ravens team on their turf i'll sign off on the Bengals being a force to be reckoned with. until then, i'll consider them frauds irt their current record and a possible playoff spot.

i hope for a good clean game, leave it to the Steelers and Browns to bring out the worst in each other please.

On 10/21/2021 at 12:32 PM, RayLew52 said:

Division games are also weird. I’m rooting for you guys because I like Burrows and because I need the Ravens to lose for seeding purposes.

I think this should be a good game, given how both teams are playing.  I think 6 points for the Ravens is a bit much, and probably based more on historical performance than this season's performances.  Looks like it'll be on in my area, so i'll tune into the 2nd half at least.

Spoiler

I loved the pick when it happened and am loving what y'all are doing.

13 minutes ago, theJ said:

i'm here!

Been watching the game, and i'm pretty impressed.  this is not how i saw this game going.

Just came in to say WTH were the Bengals thinking passing up a (spread) franchise tackle for a (very best in college football, 21 at start of season, prototypical size and speed with great hands, amazing proven connection with Joe Burrow)...wait for it... WIDE RECEIVER!!? Lol typical Bengals.

-Sincerely, NFL Gen-iuses

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2