Surprise top-10 pick/s?

Suffering_Bills

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Seems to be at least one every year or two. Like to get some potential candidates from you guys. Here's mine: Jordan Davis, DT, Georgia, and Daxton Hill, S, Michigan.

I don’t think either of those guys would be a surprise at this point with how weak the QB class is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

I get your point. I don't see a single guaranteed franchise-type QB in the lot. Any other candidates on your part, though?

Nakobe Dean. Doubt it happens because he is undersized but wouldn’t fault a team for it either. He’s a tone setter and all over the field. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Travon is a freaky athlete playing in the CFB playoffs and if he has a dominant game on Monday watch out.

Not to mention the versatility to be a top notch athlete at 270-300 pounds that variance can make him very scheme versatile for whatever team grabs him. Could see a team with two firsts take the gamble on him early. Like the Giants and their thing for UGA players. Could play 5 tech for them on a line with Leonard Williams and Dexter Lawrence.