Week 07 2021 - MNF Thread - Saints (3-2) @ Seahawks (2-4)

Mid Iowa

I think we've all been looking forward to this one, Monday Night, in the super loud Seattle stadium, and against a team that is missing it's marquee QB, and a pretty poor defense.

So, do the Saints come in focused, or "play down" to their competition as they've had a tendency to do in the past.

Oh, it's "Bomb Cyclone" week. Apparently a weather term that says it might be rainy and windy. Well, no problem. We're 1-4 on FG's, we don't pass much, and who cares about punting. So let it be a ground game. We're still questionable on our O-line, and have a skeleton crew at RB, and our receiving corps is.... well, let's put it this way, any of you have a jersey and a few free days? Chris Hogan retired again, in week 6. What a crappy move.

I'm most looking forward to the Peyton & Eli show on ESPN 2

6 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Will be disappointed if we don't come away with a win against a Geno Smith led Seahawks team. 

Yeah, I agree. We have a tendency to help "nobody" players develop highlight reels. Hopefully this week is different, especially coming off the bye.

• Like 2

Now if I can just get the d*mn ESPN app to work. I've always watched on my Verizon account but want to see the Eli & Peyton show, so subscribed to ESPN. Currently on hold with customer service trying to figure this crap out 🤬

What a pain. I really don't want to watch this on my phone.

It looks like we do get a few players back.

Terron Armstead, Erik McCoy, Marcus Davenport, Kwon Alexander and Tre’Quan Smith are all active.

The first 2 should really help keep Jameis clean, the second 2 should help us get some pressure, and ANY receiver help is appreciated.